PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY.
Acceptance Of Terms
.com (the ”Site“) provides articles, photos and video hosting/blogging service to you (the ”Service(s)“), subject to the following Terms of Service (”TOS“), which may be updated from time to time without notice to you. Your use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these TOS and creates a binding legal agreement, so read them carefully. Please note, you must be 13 years or older to use this Service. Any reference to us, our, we or similar words shall refer to this Site and its affiliates thereto.
In order to use the Services, you agree to be bound by the Privacy Notice of the Site. Please review the Privacy Notice (which may be accessed at the Site) on a regular basis as it may be updated from time to time.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Site non content materials, including, without limitation, the Site logo, and all designs, text, graphics, other non content files, and the selection and arrangement thereof are the proprietary and copyrighted property of the Site. You may electronically copy and print to hard copy portions of this Site for the sole purpose of using materials it contains for informational and non-commercial, personal use only. Any other use of the materials in this Site that originated from us – including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than described above, modification, distribution, republication, display or performance – without the prior written permission of us is strictly prohibited.
The Site name and logo are our trademarks, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of the Site, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission.
Use Of Content Submitted By You/User/Author
By uploading, posting, sending or submitting photographs, pictures, images or any other content including, without limitation, graphics, video, data, text, files, links, software, music, sound (”CONTENT“), you are consenting to be bound by these Conditions of Use. If you do not agree, do not upload, post, send or submit any content to this site.
You agree that any Content you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service is non-confidential and that we shall have a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use any such Content in connection with the Service and our business (and any successor), including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each User a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Site and under these Terms of Service. The submission of any materials to us irrevocably waives any and all ”moral rights“ in such materials, including the rights of paternity and integrity. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete Content from the Site.
User / Member Conduct
You understand that all Content posted by Users/Authors, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the User from which such Content originated. This means that you – the Author, and not us – the Site, are entirely responsible for all Content that you/user/author upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. We do not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Site official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or which would violate any right of publicity, right of privacy or other right of any party without first obtaining permission of the owner of such right. This includes group or individual portraits of people taken by professional photographers. Photos of people may only be used with the permission of the individual whose image is portrayed (or for minors, the permission of their parent or guardian). This includes celebrities and professional athletes, as well as ordinary citizens;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ”junk mail,“ ”spam,“ ”chain letters,“ ”pyramid schemes,“ or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, link, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Servi